- Check In/Check Out Times
- Our check in time is 4:00pm MST. Our check out time is 11:00am MST.
- Please note that early check ins and late check outs generally cannot be accommodated during the summer season and over holiday seasons.
- Deposit & Cancellation Policies
- We require the reservation to be paid in full at the time of booking. The reservation is fully refundable up to your designated cancellation policy.
- Our cancellation policies range from 72 hours up to 30 days, dependent on time of year and how your reservation was booked.
- We do recommend purchasing trip insurance to cover any unforeseen issues such as illness/death and travel delays. Reservations will not be refunded or discounted for airline or weather delays/cancellations. Please contact us for further questions about cancellation policies.
- Which room styles offer a view?
- Our Superior Creekside King Cabins, Superior Creekside Double Queen Guestrooms with Fireplace, Grand Balcony Spa Suite, and Balcony Spa Suite all offer a view. (link to each one)
- Weather Averages
|Month||Average High in °F||Average Low in °F|
- Distances to parks and other landmarks
- Historic Jackson Town Square: 4.5 blocks (less than 0.5 miles)
- Grand Teton National Park – Moose Junction Entrance: 12 miles
- Grand Teton National Park – Moran Junction Entrance: 30 miles
- Yellowstone National Park South Entrance: 55 miles
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort/Teton Village: 13 miles
- Grand Targhee Ski Resort: 45 miles
- Jackson Hole Airport: 9 miles
- Idaho Falls Airport: 90 miles
- Salt Lake City International Airport: 282 miles
- Denver International Airport:
- Airport info + Transportation
- Jackson Hole Airport is 9 miles from Rustic Inn and is the closest airport to the Jackson Hole Area. We offer an airport shuttle between the hours of 7:00am-11:00pm daily and require at least 24 hours advance notice to schedule. Our airport shuttle services inbound and outbound flights only and cannot be reserved for rental car pick ups or drop offs.
- Airlines that service JH Airport: Delta, United, American
- Taxi Services, Uber, and Lyft are available if your flight is outside of our shuttle hours
- Resort Fee
- Our 7.75% resort fee is included in your grand total quoted at the time of booking. The resort fee includes Wi-Fi throughout the property, daily hot buffet breakfast, two bottles of water in your room daily, use of the pool, hot tub, sauna, towel service at the pool, use of the fitness facility, shuttle services, 24 hour concierge services, daily housekeeping, on-site parking, complimentary fishing pole rentals (seasonal), and access to our nature preserve area featuring multiple fire pits (Seasonal).
- Shipping/Receiving packages
- Shipping Address
- 475 N Cache St, PO Box 14250, Jackson, WY 83001
- All packages must be shipping via UPS or FedEx
- Please include the first and last name on your reservation and arrival date
- Receiving fees will be applied per package and are based on weight, please follow link for details.
- For any items shipped by the hotel, guests are responsible for the cost of shipping plus a $20 handling fee
- Shipping Address
- Rental Cars
- In-town Options
- In-town Options
- Options at Jackson Hole Airport
- *Please note we cannot offer shuttle services to/from Jackson Hole Airport for rental car pick-ups or drop-offs
- Pet Policy
- We do not allow pets on our property. Failure to comply with this property may result in a $250 fine and/or the forfeiture of your reservation deposit.
- What is your deposit policy?
- We require the reservation to be paid in full at the time of booking. The reservation is fully refundable up to your designated cancellation policy which varies by season and how your reservation was booked. We do recommend purchasing trip insurance to cover any unforeseen issues such as illness/death and travel delays. Please contact us for further questions about cancellation policies.
- Do you offer roll-aways, cots, and/or cribs?
- We have pack-n-plays available free of charge. We do not offer roll-away beds or cots.