Health & Safety Guidelines
We appreciate your business during this time of uncertainty regarding Coronavirus. Please rest assured that the Rustic Inn is doing everything we can to keep our guests and staff safe and healthy. We have implemented the following operational changes based on current local governmental mandates and recommendations of the CDC and local health department. These policies are subject to change without notice.
Please contact us if you have any questions by calling 1-800-323-9279 or email us at [email protected]
Throughout the Resort
- All common areas and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Common areas have been re-configured to accommodate appropriate social distancing
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available at common areas on property
Front Desk & Guest Services
- Plexiglass shields have been added to the Front Desks
- Hand Sanitizer Dispensers available at Lobby entrance and at each Check-in Desk
- The check-in process has been streamlined to reduce contact.
- Our Front Desk is available 24 hours a day via email ([email protected]), by phone, or by text via our virtual assistant, IVY
- Our courtesy car is running in-town shuttles upon availability. This service is first-come, first-served and cannot be reserved. For the enhanced safety of our guests and our drivers, we will not be taking more than one travel party per trip in our large Sprinter van. Masks are required for travel.
- Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guestrooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items
- In-house guests will receive housekeeping service every other day unless otherwise requested.
- We have removed all non-essential items from rooms and cabins, including paper, pens, magazines and menus
- All common resort areas and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Housekeeping Drop Service is available upon request if you prefer that your room or cabin not be entered by an attendant
- A hot breakfast is available in our Breakfast Room from 7:00am-10:00am every morning.
- No self-service of food is permitted per local ordinance, so please be patient while our chef serves each guest.
- Breakfast Room seating is limited, but there is additional seating available in the Bistro or on the Bistro patio.
- Our Bar & Bistro is open nightly from 4:00-10:00 PM
- Room service and take out are available during hours of operation
- We have replaced our menus with disposable, single-use paper menus
- The spacing of tables has been adjusted to allow for social distancing
- Seating capacity has been reduced based on CDC recommendations
Spa & Wellness
- The Spa at Rustic Inn is open for massage treatments only
- The Spa locker rooms, sauna, and steam room are closed until further notice per government mandate
- Masks must be worn by guests at all times in the Spa and during a treatment
- Temperatures will be checked prior to entering the Spa
- Couples massages, soaks, body treatments, and facials will not be available at this time
- Appointments will be spaced appropriately to allow time for disinfecting, sanitizing, and social distancing.
- Fitness Center is open and available for use 24 hours a day.
- Our outdoor pool is open with restrictions. Local ordinance requires swimmers to maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet from one another.
- Our hot tub and sauna are open. Please do not enter if already in use by another person or party.