Health & Safety Guidelines
We appreciate your business during this time of uncertainty regarding Coronavirus. Please rest assured that the Rustic Inn is doing everything we can to keep our guests and staff safe and healthy. We have implemented the following operational changes based on current local governmental mandates and recommendations of the CDC and local health department. These policies are subject to change without notice.
Please contact us if you have any questions by calling 1-800-323-9279 or email us at [email protected]
Throughout the Resort
- All common areas and bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available at common areas on property
Front Desk & Guest Services
- Plexiglass shields have been added to the Front Desks
- Hand Sanitizer Dispensers available at Lobby entrance and at each Check-in Desk
- The check-in process has been streamlined to reduce contact.
- Our Front Desk is available 24 hours a day via email ([email protected]), by phone, or by text via our virtual assistant, IVY
- Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guestrooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items and surfaces
- In-house guests will receive housekeeping service every other day unless otherwise requested.
- We have removed all non-essential items from rooms and cabins, including paper, pens, magazines and menus
- All common resort areas and bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Housekeeping Drop Service is available upon request if you prefer that your room or cabin not be entered by an attendant
- Our hot, buffet breakfast is available in our Breakfast Room from 7:00am-10:00am every morning.
- Breakfast Room seating is limited, there is additional seating available downstairs in the Bistro and outside on the covered patio
- Our Bar & Bistro is open nightly from 4:00-10:00 PM
- Room service and take out are available during hours of operation
- Closed for Off Season from late March until early May
Spa & Wellness
- The Spa at Rustic Inn will be open for the Summer Season from early May through late October
- Masks must be worn by guests at all times in the Spa and during a treatment
- Appointments will be spaced appropriately to allow time for disinfecting, sanitizing, and social distancing.
- Fitness Center is open and available for use 24 hours a day.
- Our outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna are open from 7:00AM-10:00PM Daily. Please use at your own risk.