Health & Safety Guidelines
We appreciate your business during this time of uncertainty regarding Coronavirus. Please rest assured that the Rustic Inn is doing everything we can to keep our guests and staff safe and healthy. We have implemented the following operational changes based on current local governmental mandates and recommendations of the CDC and local health department. These policies are subject to change without notice.
Please contact us if you have any questions by calling 1-800-323-9279 or email us at [email protected]
Throughout the Resort
- All common areas and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Common areas have been re-configured to accommodate appropriate social distancing
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available at common areas on property
- All team members will have their temperatures checked at the start of their shift
- All team members will observe recommended distancing protocols and will be wearing masks in public and when entering guest rooms for their safety and the safety & comfort of guests
Front Desk & Guest Services
- Plexiglass shields have been added to the Front Desks
- Hand Sanitizer Dispensers available at Lobby entrance and at each Check-in Desk
- UV Light Sanitation will be used for all key cards, pens and any other shared items
- The check-in process has been streamlined to reduce contact. We can arrange contactless key pick-up upon request.
- We will be limiting the number of guests and team members in the lobby
- Our Front Desk is available 24 hours a day via email ([email protected]), by phone, or by text via our virtual assistant, IVY
- Our courtesy car is running in-town shuttles upon availability. This service is first-come, first-served and cannot be reserved. For the enhanced safety of our guests and our drivers, we will not be taking more than one travel party per trip in our large Sprinter van. Masks are required for travel.
- Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guestrooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items
- We have removed all non-essential items from rooms and cabins, including paper, pens, magazines and menus
- All common resort areas and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Housekeeping Drop Service is available upon request if you prefer that your room or cabin not be entered by an attendant
- Our breakfast buffet has been discontinued – we are currently offering a boxed breakfast for pick-up upon request
- Our Bar & Bistro is open nightly from 4:00-10:00 PM
- Room service and take out are available during hours of operation
- We have replaced our menus with disposable, single-use paper menus
- The spacing of tables has been adjusted to allow for six feet between tables
- Seating capacity has been reduced based on CDC recommendations
- At the completion of a dining service, the tables & chairs will be sanitized prior to the next seating
Spa & Wellness
- The Spa at Rustic Inn is open for massage treatments only
- The Spa locker rooms, sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tub are closed until further notice per government mandate
- Masks must be worn by guests at all times in the Spa and during a treatment
- Temperatures will be checked prior to entering the Spa
- Couples massages, soaks, body treatments, and facials will not be available at this time
- Appointments will be spaced appropriately to allow time for disinfecting, sanitizing, and social distancing.
- Fitness Center is open by appointment only and is sanitized between patrons
- Our outdoor pool is open with restrictions. Local ordinance requires swimmers to have their own lane in order to maintain physical distance recommendations. We have marked 3 “lanes” and are allowing 3 guests in the pool at any given time.
- Our hot tubs and saunas are closed until further notice per Teton County Government mandate