Jackson Hole, Wyoming is one of the most scenic places in America. Nestled in the foothills of the Grand Teton Mountains on the banks of the Snake River, Jackson Hole is teeming with wildlife and foliage.
Are you looking for a romantic getaway? Whether you’re planning your honeymoon, an anniversary trip, or just a vacation together, Jackson Hole provides plenty of romantic opportunities.
Here are the top 10 romantic things to do in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Book a Stay at the Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa. The most romantic place to stay in Jackson Hole is the Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa. With beautiful cabins, rooms, and luxurious spa suites, you can find the perfect place to relax together and enjoy the scenic views.
- Enjoy Couples Spa Treatments. The Spa at Rustic Inn offers a variety of spa treatments and packages from couples massages and Body wraps to Dermasound Facials and relaxing soaks. Unwind before or after your treatment in our one-of-a-kind eucalyptus steam room.
- Take a Scenic Float Trip. When/if you’re ready to leave the comfort and luxury of the spa, take a scenic float trip on the Snake River. You and your love will drift along calm waters with views of the Grand Teton Mountains in the background. Spot wildlife along the way with plenty of photographic opportunities.
- Go on a Sleigh Ride. If you happen to visit during the winter months when there’s snow on the ground, there’s nothing more romantic than a horse drawn sleigh ride through a winter wonderland. Cuddle up together under a warm blanket as you drift over the snow.
- Visit the Town Square. The Town Square of Jackson Hole is known for its giant elk antler arch, an excellent photo opportunity to commemorate your visit to the wild west. At night during the holidays, the arch is festively illuminated as well as the trees.
- Book a tasting at the Jackson Hole Winery. Taste some of the area’s best wine that is aged and bottled in Jackson Hole. Enjoy the rustic atmosphere of the historic barn tasting room overlooking Spring Creek while you relax and sip.
- Take a Private Wildlife Safari. Venture out with Backcountry Safaris on a private safari to observe various species of wildlife in their native habitat with spectacular views of the Teton Mountains as the backdrop.
- Go Horseback Riding. One of the best ways to enjoy the natural beauty of Jackson Hole is on horseback. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced rider, there are guided trail rides that meander across rolling fields and through lush forests. When you’re on horseback rather than in a noisy vehicle you avoid scaring off the wildlife, making it possible to see some unique animals along the way.
- Go Hiking. Numerous hiking trails span the area with varying distances and degrees of difficulty. Enjoy each other’s company as you walk under a canopy of trees, beside rippling creeks, and through fields of wildflowers.
- Visit Yellowstone National Park. Jackson Hole, Wyoming is just a short drive from Yellowstone National Park, one of the most well-known national parks. Watch Old Faithful erupt, gaze over emerald hot spring pools, see the buffalo roam, and view Yellowstone falls to name just a few of the amazing sights at Yellowstone. Spend a day there together and then return to your spa room to relax.
Visit Jackson Hole, Wyoming for Your Romantic Getaway
If you’re looking for a memorable vacation you can enjoy together with your significant other, there are plenty of romantic activities in Jackson Hole. And you can do them all from your home base at the Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa. While there are enough romantic things to do at the resort alone, it is situated in an ideal location to enjoy other excursions in the area. What better way to relax after a long day of hiking, horseback riding, and sightseeing than a soak in the pool or hot tub back at the resort.
Book your romantic getaway at the Rustic Inn at Creekside Resort today.